Welcome to Teaching Out Of The Box Summer Institute 2011!
Hunterdon Learning Center, 37 Hoffmans Crossing Road, Califon, NJ 07830, (908) 832-7200
We are so glad you will be joining us for two action-packed days of learning fun! As we complete our final preparations, we’d like to share some information that will maximize your participation at the Summer Institute.
Registration and an early-bird activity will begin at 8:30 both mornings. Coffee, tea, lunch and snacks will be provided both days, however, in keeping with our “Up-cycled & Recycled” theme, we ask that you please bring your own mug for hot beverages and a refillable container for water so that we can reduce our usage of plastic cups.
There are a few supplies that you will need and want to bring…
MUST HAVE ITEMS include:
- Dressing comfortably in old clothes that you won’t mind getting paint on and/or bring a smock
- Sharpie marker- ultra fine point black
- A set of watercolor paints with a brush- Crayola or Prang child set are great or you may bring your favorites if you have some
- #12 round watercolor brush (if possible)
- Glue stick
- Mechanical pencil
- Printed Handout (We will notify you when the hand-outs are posted for you to print out and bring along so you can make notes)
- Your own scissors
- Colored Markers (water soluble and/or permanent)
- Colored pens including white- bring your favorites!
- Colored pencils
firstname.lastname@example.org If you didn’t get the email with the handout, email us and we will send you the link!